Wed 6 Jan 2021: Payment date change
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we (the organisers’) have decided to delay payment again until further notice.
Rest assured, we are still working hard planning a safe event (in whatever format that maybe), if Government guidance permits it.
The moment any decisions have been made we will inform you as quickly as possible.
Last updated 06/01/2021